CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

kawan2 ku......



name die masayu......she's funny u know?
i proud have a friend like her........:D
ok............nak cakap my wish this year...<3
       -i want bless from Allah S.W.T
-i want to study well
-i don't want to hurt my best friends anymore
-i want to get 7 or 8A's at PMR
-i want 43kg body weight and maintain that weight
-i want 160cm height
-i want to increase my study at school and home
-i don't want to playing around
-i want to reduce my interest at Korea
-i want to be a good listener for my best friends
-i want to get at least B in my maths
-i want to reduce my time at facebook
-i want try to eat some fruits and veggies
-i want to take care of my phone and don't want to damage it again
-i want to have a nice dress,blouse and pants
-i want to be more tidy,kind,patient,tough, and understanding
p/s:thats all my wishlists but sometimes it can be more laa awak.i hope my dream above will come true.i don't want any bad things happen to me, insyaAllah.pray for me too ya.thanks.thanks also because be my readers.i appreciate that guys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment